Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 2 - Meditation Experiment

Meditated? Yes
Music: Philip Glass - The Hours
Weight: 183
Calories: 1045
Fat: 40
Carbs: 145
Sugar: 93
Water intake: 4 glasses
Exercise: None

That was a great song to meditate to! Very moving, but also very peaceful. I definitely achieved the "nothingness" with that song.

The exercise was negated because of schedule. That's fine, having a day off is alright as long as I keep it up otherwise. Also, I'll get hours of cleaning done tomorrow and will surely break a sweat to make up for it. I went over on my sugars, because of the soda I drank and the bread I ate. Sometimes, I forget to think about the things I ingest as fuel and value them for taste. However, I got over 1000 calories, which is still a start, I did manage the minimum goal for water, and though I had a major anxiety attack that wouldn't even let me go to the restroom, I still managed to write a 1100 word paper (double the requirement) and enjoy the 4th.

It's interesting that the meditation did not by any means stop an anxiety attack from happening, or stop it from being intense. But the effects of the rest of the day kept me otherwise productive and I didn't have a whole day of screwing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment